C/ Rodors, 23 – Platja de Pals 17256 Pals
Tel: +34 972 63 67 31 Fax: +34 972 667951
Every person who gets into the Campsite is forced to fulfil this regulation.
From 24h. to 7h.. Period of silence. The circulation of vehicle in ALL PARTS OF THE CAMPSITE is forbidden, except in exceptional cases of emergency (ambulance, doctor or similar).
- Opening time of the Campsite and free circulation of vehicles from 7h. a 24h.
- The maximum speed allowed in the Camping is of 10 Km/h.
- Plots must be free and clean before 12h., and bungalows must be free and clean before 11h., a later exit will suppose the payment of one extra day. To calculate the bill of the stay, we will count the number of nights you have spent at the campsite. You can pay the bill the same departure day or some days before. If you alter the departure dates you had booked, please notify it on the day you arrive as otherwise you will be charged for all the days initially booked.
- WE DON’T ACCEPT DOGS / PETS !!!!
- It would not be permitted the entrance of 16-year-old minors without the company of an adult who is their person in charge.
- Children below the age of 10 must always be accompanied by a responsible in all the installation of the campsite, particularly in the toilets and the swimming pool.
- Cars must be parked on the plots. Car cleaning is not permitted on the plots, should you wish to do so, please use the car wash. – Visits to campers must be previously indicated at reception, the campsite reserves the right to expel the visits that have not passed to reception. Visits are not permitted between 21h. and 9h.
- All fires are completely forbidden anly possible barbecues gas.
- PUT RUBBISH IN BAGS and throw them into the containers located at the entrance to the campsite, next to reception.
- We recommend not to leave valuable objects or large amounts of money in the caravan or tent. Safes are available at reception. Campers are responsible for their own belongings: cars, caravans, bicycles, etc.
- People should respect in all moment the rest of the neighbours, specially at night.
- We don’t accept credit cards.
- Clients should do proper use of campsite installations, leaving them in good conditions.
- Any irregularity in the campsite operation must be communicated immediately at Reception.
- Inside the campsite rules and in order to have a good life together: Respect our flowers, bushes and trees. Make rational use of water and electricity, you will contribute to the conservation of environment and not to waste natural resources. Please be discrete when handing out your washing. Help us in the selective collection of waste by separating your waste according to its nature ( paper / card, glass, plastic, cans ) and throw them into the containers used for this purpose at the entrance, next to the Reception. – For people not complying with these internal regulations or the logical regulations of good coexistence, the Management reserves the right to not admit them or to have them leave the campsite
- .STRICT RULES: Client compromise to leave the campsite in case of: Jumping the campsite fence, that is, getting out or getting in through a point different from the campsite entrance. Not respecting the swimming pool timetable. An owner of a dog should be warned several times for not complying the dog rules from the campsite. Manipulation of some of the light boxes of the campsite. Not maintaining a low volume on TV or music, neighbours must be able to have rest. Forbidden music or TV apparels in outdoor seating and swimming pools. Introducing persons at the camping without reception authorisation.
Thank you for your staying with us and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Yours sincerely, Camping Manager